ANY CLIENT PARTICIPATING IN PURCHASING OUR SOFTWARE OR ANY SERVICE AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Our software uses 3rd party API to send WhatsApp messages. If the API stops working then our software will stop working. In that case, we won’t charge for any support & we’re not liable to refund any amount for the software usage. We can offer you a refund if you buy the software from us and at the time of purchase the software is not working as defined by us.
So, when you purchase our software. You are consciously buying the software & agree that you know the terms & conditions along with risk involved in the software before purchase.
2. We won’t upload licensing module on your server. We’ll provide you licensing software & from that you can manage all your customers/resellers licenses. You can even activate or deactivate the license as needed.
3. Our pricing are subject to change in future. It may increase or decrease depending upon the demand, features added, blocking issues of SIM, results of the software.
4. We don’t guarantee that channel won’t block in our software. Channel may get blocked anytime. And we only provide replacement within 24 hours of giving you channels. Amount paid for channels is non-refundable. Because once you receive the channels. We cannot use them or give to any other clients. Channels sold to one clients is never sold to anyone else.
5. There is no assurance for time period about how long our software will work. But, if the software stops working. We will try our level best (like we have continued doing since 11 months.) BUT we do not provide any time limit or guarantee that the software will continue working.
Note: There is no way your channel can survive from blocking even if you follow the way we mentioned. Using that solution, you may extend your block limit.
REASONS BEHIND CHANNELS BLOCKING
1. Whatsapp will block if you send to non-whatsapp users.
2. Whatsapp will block if you send message but don’t receive pending incoming messages and delivery reports.
3. Whatsppp will block if so many people block your channels. (don’t know how many)
4. Whatsapp may block if they find spam words like “offer, discount, sale etc” in text message.
5. Whatsapp may block if you send more than 9 message per day.
6. You don’t change your IP Address & MAC address often.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
1. Always filter just before sending. Even if you filtered those number before.
2. Suppose you have 1000 Channels active it means that you can send 9000 daily. then Add only 9000 messages to send list. not more than that. and please send all 9000 to same day. don’t do like 5000 today and remaining tomorrow.
3. Always check channels after your compaign completes. It is required to receive all pending messages and delivery report. Before you start checking channels, increase value of this option “Maximum time to wait after login” to 5 seconds.
4. Try to send text message in format of image. whatsapp can not detects spam words in image.
5. We recommend to send only 9 messages daily per channel. If you wants to send more then send it at your own risk.
6. We recommend to tick these options. “Change Mac Address daily” and “Change mac address after channel get blocked” (Use proper network adapter).
7. You should change your IP addresses while logging into channels, sending messages, or any kind of WhatsApp activity with multiple channels.
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT
1. Never add numbers which you filtered yesterday or few days ago. Because many people unregister. You may send to non-whatsapp user and result into block.
2. Never change your channels from one PC to another in short duration. Give atleast 24 hours time for the channels to change from one PC license to another PC license.
PAYPAL REFUND POLICY:
We don’t offer any refund what so ever for any payments made via Paypal. When you send us any payment via PayPal you agree that we don’t provide any refund.